Manage your health with the member portal
Want an instant snapshot of your health? Are you ready to learn how to better manage your well-being? With the member portal’s new assessment and management tools, Keystone First can help you get started on the right track for better health.
These new tools are easy to use and available at no cost for all Keystone First members. All you have to do is sign up for the member portal to get started.
Know your health — take a health assessment
A health assessment is a short quiz about your health. You answer questions about your health history and habits. The assessment lets you know if you have any injury risks and unhealthy habits.
What happens next?
- After you answer all of the questions, you will get a wellness score. The higher your score, the better your current health.
- Low scores? Don’t panic! Take your results seriously, but know that you can change your health. We’ll even show you how. Your results include tips about how to help control your risks.
- Do you have questions about your scores? Print the physician summary to share with your doctor or provider. The summary gives information for you and your doctor to talk about to help maintain your health.
Have 20 minutes? Log in to the member portal now and get started with your health assessment.
Manage your health with the Health Shelf
The ‘Health Shelf’ is a library of short stories and quizzes that help you learn how to be healthier. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Articles: Browse dozens of articles on topics like heart health, physical fitness, managing moods, and more. They’re all written to help you learn how to get and stay well.
- Challenges: Start small and make sure you get 7 hours of sleep. Or go big and start a new, active hobby. Try a Health Shelf challenge and start building healthy habits.
- Mini-assessments: These are short, 5-minute quizzes that can help you learn more about your health. Each one deals with a key topic, like asthma or diabetes.
- Recipes: You know you need to eat healthy. The hard part is figuring out how. Why not try one of the Health Shelf’s many nutritious, tasty recipes?
There’s a lot to do, so we made it easy to find a place to start. Click the Show Me Recommendations button to see only articles and information related to your health assessment score.
Get started today
If you haven’t yet signed up for the member portal, head over now and click Register to get started.
If you’ve already signed up for the member portal — great! There’s nothing more you need to do. The next time you log in, you can use any of these new features.
If you would rather get your health assessment or management tools in the mail or in a different language, just let us know. Call Member Services at 1-800-521-6860 (TTY 1-800-684-5505).