Dental Care Center
Recent research shows that poor oral health may contribute to numerous diseases and conditions, including cardiovascular disease, endocarditis and diabetes.
At Keystone First, as leaders in innovation in health care, we support and recognize the importance of integrated member care.
We encourage our members to see the health of their teeth and gums as a strong component of their overall wellbeing.
As our provider partners in care, you can help.
Provider collaboration with dentists is a cornerstone in achieving comprehensive care for our members. Your direct encouragement to members can make a difference in their decisions to seek dental care.
- Remind members at every visit to make their next dental appointment.
- Encourage them to commit to the basics, like brushing and flossing twice daily.
- Tell members the risks of sugary foods. Encourage them to stick to a healthy diet.
- Encourage our members to not only commit to seeing the dentist annually, but to check-in sooner if they experience bleeding during brushing, swollen gums or loose and/or shifting teeth.
- Encourage and assure pregnant members that dental care during pregnancy is safe.
Join us in promoting annual visits to a participating dental provider and help us to help our members avoid preventable diseases, such as gingivitis and periodontitis. Let’s work together to educate and inspire our members. Consistent care and education may help with early detection and encourage optimal preventative care.