Change Healthcare Provider WebConnect
Direct claim entry
Help for paper claim submitters
Introducing Change Healthcare Provider WebConnect - A personalized secure web service for direct claim entry! Provider WebConnect is a direct claim entry function through Keystone First's clearinghouse Change Healthcare. This valuable service will assist small to medium sized practices in reducing costs while improving your overall office workflow. This tool enables your practice to manually enter CMS-1500 claims data that will be electronically submitted to Keystone First. With this free tool, your practice does not need to purchase a practice management system.
- No cost or per transaction fee typically associated with a practice management system or contracting with an EDI clearinghouse
- Access to the Internet is all you need to use this Web-based application
- Reduces errors associated with manual claim entry
- Enables electronic submission of CMS-1500 claims at no cost to your practice
- Provides methods to submit claim adjustments electronically
- Provides mechanism to submit claims attachments electronically
- Built-in edits to ensure clean claim submission
- Tools to measure claim submission status
How to get started
- Access Change Healthcare Provider WebConnect.
- Once started, Change Healthcare provides a wealth of educational materials including:
- Online training
- Reference guides
- Customized training
- Additional assistance: Contact Change Healthcare Customer Service at 1-877-469-3263, Option 2.
For more information contact your provider account executive (PDF) or Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.