Mission GED, a F.E.A.T. program*
Join Mission GED today.
Get a GED. There’s no time like now.
Mission GED helps members get their general equivalency diplomas (GEDs). Get the tools and support you need to further your education and reach your goals.
Why you should get your GED.
There are many reasons to get your GED. A good education can help improve your:
- Physical and mental health.
- Child’s health.
- Chances for a better job.
We will help you along the way.
You will get personal support that includes:
- Coaching that will help motivate you.
- Paid test fees.**
- Up to five paid internships at Keystone First.
**Please note: Pre-GED and GED test fees are the only costs covered by Keystone First. All other costs, including GED program fees, are the member's responsibility.
To enroll in Mission GED, you must meet all of these requirements:
- Be a current member of Keystone First and be at least 18 years old.
- Be a parent of a child 18 years old or younger.
- Not have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Not be currently enrolled in high school or college.
Download the Mission GED application form or call 1-800-573-4100, ext. 5713 (TTY, dial 711).
Mail the completed application to:
Keystone First c/o Rapid Response
100 Stevens Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19113-1570
Get the Mission GED brochure in Spanish.