- December 2018 Connections newsletter (PDF)
- Influenza vaccination care gap (PDF)
- Important vaccines for children (VFC) notice (PDF)
- Important notice regarding electronic funds transfer (EFT) (PDF)
- Important clarification of dual Medicare/Medicaid claims submission (PDF)
- 2018 Flu season (PDF)
- Formulary changes: Age limit update (PDF)
Let's improve health outcomes for members with diabetes.
Diabetes remains a leading cause of death in the United States, with total direct and indirect medical costs estimated at $245 billion, according to the American Diabetes Association (ADA). The ADA reports that an increased number of cases are reported every year.
Healthy Families, Safe Communities - Keystone First Putting Safety First
We invite you to partner with Keystone First and join us in making a long-term commitment to being anti-violence advocates. We are launching Healthy Families, Safe Communities, an education campaign including materials and resources for both members and providers.
This program will address many issues, including gun safety, dating safety, and prescription medicine abuse.
Let Us Know
Learn about our program developed to assist your practice in engaging and managing the healthcare needs of chronically ill Keystone First members.
If the provider directory is not available, please contact Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.