Keystone First has entered into an agreement with the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) to offer our providers the Universal Provider Datasource that simplifies and streamlines the data collection process for credentialing and re-credentialing.
Through CAQH, you provide credentialing information to a single repository, via a secure Internet site, to fulfill the credentialing requirements of all health plans that participate with CAQH. Keystone First’s goal is to have our all of providers enrolled with CAQH.
There is no cost to providers to submit applications and participate in CAQH.
- Application checklist (PDF)
- Register for CAQH
- CAQH provider user guide (PDF)
- Grant authorization for Keystone First/AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania to view your information in the CAQH database
- Send your CAQH ID number to Keystone First
- Submit the following documents to Keystone First via secure email with electronic signature or by fax to 215-863-6369: